- 6 eggs
- 1 medium onion diced
- 3 small crooked necked squash
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your cchoice salt, pepper and other dry seasoning
- 1/2 stick of butter or oil
- In a pan, melt butter or heat oil.
- Add onion, sauté till soft.
- Add squash.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs and sour cream together.
- Once squash is soft, turn heat down to low, pour egg mixture over squash.
- Cook without stirring until egg starts to set a little.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle cheese on the top.
- Put the pan in the oven, bake at 350F for about 15 minutes.